A fantastic opportunity has arisen at well-established Container Transport company in Felixstowe. The company have a great reputation and have enjoyed steady growth over the past few years. This is great opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking operator to join a growing and well-established company in Felixstowe.
£24,000 – £26,000
20 days holiday
9 hour day (dept needs to cover 7am, to 6pm)
1 in 4 Saturday mornings.
• Assists in the administration and coordination of the company’s fleet of commercial vehicles, trailers and cars.
• Maintains accurate records, ensures compliance with VOSA regulations and all conditions as laid out on the company ‘O’ licence.
• Schedules repairs or preventative maintenance, ensuring that the necessary numbers of vehicles and drivers are available at all times.
• This should all be carried out in the most cost effective manner possible.
• Arranging MOTS and liaising with drivers
• Take details of any accidents and investigate accordingly
• Good written and verbal communicator
• Good team payer
• IT literate
• Experience in a HGV dealership or Fleet department advantageous