To carry out reactive works to ensure permanent fix of issues, providing root cause feedback and analysis to the account team, so excellent service and communication with the customer is achieved.
• To undertake reactive works issued through the Service desk within set time frames to ensure customer expectations are met.
• Troubleshoot & carry out diagnostic and fault finding of plant and equipment as required and advise Customer, Supervisors & Account Managers of the repairs required.
• Reduce call volumes and gas usage by ensuring thorough investigations are carried out establishing the root cause of faults to ensure similar breakdowns are not repeated.
• Complete all necessary paperwork, customer in store e-based systems & administration and return to relevant parties as required, in real time (same day).
• Update all job details in PDA in real time.
• Liaise with the Spares team to order parts where vehicle stocks are depleted / specialist parts are required.
• Take a proactive approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as appropriate.
• Assist in achieving 100% PPM maintenance completion when required.
• Ensure the Company is promoted in a professional manner at all times, maintaining an appropriate attitude and appearance in front of the Customer.
• If assigned a trainee, mentor and coach them to make sure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to progress their level of competence and ultimately their career development.
• To provide assistance within allocated stores for other engineers and maintenance teams where required.
• Communicate to supervisors and account team to ensure business quotes for identified additional works outside of the contract.
• Monitor and ensure van stock levels are appropriate to allow for a high first fix percentage.
• Qualifications in Refrigeration
• Minimum of three years supermarket experience