A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Transport Planner to join a well -respected business within the haulage and logistics industry. This Pan European Company will provide the right candidate a challenging opportunity to join a great company that will give you with all the tools and training needed to learn and build yourself a career. This company has an excellent reputation within the industry and will prove to be great place to work.
A summary of duties:
• Liaise with hauliers and instruct drivers.
• Planning of trucks and trailers, providing operational and cost optimisations.
• Liaise with the Company’s continental offices and customer services departments.
• Choosing the best transport solutions for both the Client and the Company.
• Regularly check and advise of transport progress.
• Registration of daily planning within the Company’s dedicated software.
• Deal with incoming queries and assist to ensure transport is delivered on time.
• Report and resolve delays and concerns.
Knowledge & experience:
• Transport office experience desirable
• Good geographical knowledge
• Use of computer / internet-based planning tools
My client is looking for 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role and training will be provided, however my client is open to level of experience, this is a great opportunity to join a well-established company and an ideal opportunity to further your career within the logistics industry.